Monday, September 7, 2015

Strawberry Kombucha Smoothie by Julie Morris

I put my drink in a flower pot. . la la la. . .la la la. This is the closest I get to drinking alcohol. Should I feel like a big girl when I crack open a bottle of the booch? This here is, Strawberry Kombucha Smoothie. I need to add some exclamation marks here, gimme a second.. ! ! ! ! There, I feel better. SO good!

2 cups Original flavor GT Kombucha
2 cups Frozen Strawberries
2 tsp Maqui Berry Powder.

Recipe yields two 14oz servings.

You can use any brand of original flavor kombucha that you desire, however, GT is the only brand I drink .

This recipe was created by the talented Julie Morris of Superfood Smoothies.

















All photos by Lady J in Lotus Pose © 2015

I highly suggest you check out Julie Morris ' other recipe books, Superfood JuicesSuperfood Kitchen, and her most recent publication,  Superfood Snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment