Saturday, September 5, 2015

MONCHIE BAR by ONCH MOVEMENT

Thank you,  Onch of ONCH MOVEMENT ( jewelry designer. I actually have one of his quirky pieces. also; formerly on that Paris Hilton reality show where people competed for BFF status ).  He created something so Willy Wonka meets Candyland meets Rainbow Bright that I can't not be dazzled. Now, ordinarily I'm a person who fiercely dislikes white chocolate. Yes, fiercely. It's a fist shaking in the air, struggling hard to not hurt the feelings of freak children who have it in their smiling mouths kind of aggravation. I'm dark chocolate all the way. But then ONCH birthed something miraculous that this uptight, undeserving girl, wasn't even asking for. A white chocolate bar wiiiiiith. . . Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears, and Fruity Pebbles. Aaah! Needless to say,  I broke eating raw for this today.  Thus far I don't feel sick. Knock on wood.










All photos Lady J in Lotus Pose ©2015

Visit ONCH MOVEMENT ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment