Saturday, March 22, 2014

Book Learnin'

Last night I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up more of those book things, and a small boy caught my eye. He had been running around nosily and his who I assume was his guardian was reading a romance novel, not paying attention to how he was disturbing all around. He stopped to look at me, and before he revved up again, I made a motion as to suggest that I was going to run with him. He bolted and I followed and I asked; "where are we going?" He gleefully replied, "I don't know!" Finally we landed right in front of the children's book section. He smiled, he found mommy, auntie, nanny, stranger,  somebody, and I looked down at the first floor, to a whole lotta people looking up. One of the best nights of my life. I think I'll do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment