Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sterling Silver Beet Necklace by Lulu Bug Jewelry

I'm glad to see that this necklace is still available on Etsy. I saw this about a year ago and intended to purchase it then. At the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much money on such a seemingly simple necklace. My overpowering love of the almighty beet, has won.

The below Beet Necklace was created by Lulu Bug Jewelry.

Description From the Website:
A new version of my silver and concrete beet necklace! This one has been cast in sterling silver from my original sculpted beet and inlaid with tinted concrete.

It measures a touch over 1" tall and 1/2" at it's widest point (26mm x 13mm) The finish is lightly polished and it comes on a 16" sterling drawn cable chain. If you'd prefer 18" just note it at checkout and I'll change it, no extra charge. Please note that each piece is made entirely by hand and may vary slightly from the photo. This design is currently made to order and will ship 3-5 days after ordering.

This comes in a recycled gift box tied with a raffia ribbon, ready for giving.

Copyright 2009 Susan Urquhart





















To view more pieces, visit Lulu Bug Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment