Sunday, March 17, 2013

Twinkie Chan Cleans Her Room

Twinkie Chan is a creative gal who brings food and fuziness into our lives: mine at least. I've purchased many of her food themed scarves and I am always excited to see what it is she'll come up with next. TC extend beyond her crocheted scarves as she makes tissue cozies, art pieces, and more.

Her craft room is a fun environment; and as you can imagine, a room for creation will get messy from time to time. Below is a video of her scampering and zipping about, in attempts to clean her room.

I hate the song she chose; but hey, it's not my video to claim.


Spring Cleaning - Craft Room Studio Work Space - 2013

Twinkie Chan says: Holiday Craft Hurricane 2012 blew through my craft room without mercy, and I was scared to fight back. But when I knew I was going to be video-interviewed in there, it was time to buck up and pick up!












To learn more about Twinkie Chan and her products; visit her website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment