Saturday, June 30, 2012

Floating Kitty Necklace by Locketship

This necklace is by Locketship Jewelry. I purchased it from Modcloth as it was sold for less money. I'm familiar with Locketship but I have never purchased any pieces.






















This is close to a cat as I'll come. I love them but I'm allergic. Yes, feel sorry for me now.

Cats floating in outer space with purple stars is pretty groovy in my eyes. I've debated this piece for a couple years now. I keep running into it, so I figured it was time.











































The pendant is a bit larger than a silver dollar and the chain is rather simplistic. This pleases me as I wanted a larger than average necklace and I wanted a basic chain. Locketship's chains are often overwhelming for me. Large, colorful beads and bows.

To purchase this piece or others, visit Locketship.

No comments:

Post a Comment