Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food

Remember The Berenstain Bears? Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Sister Bear, Brother Bear and Honey Bear. The children's book were a delight for me at a young age. The books written by married couple Jan and Stan Berenstain, consisted of light hearted stories.

I caught this book cover online and it immediately took me back. I'm certain I have this book somewhere in my library and I am going to start hunting for it.






















My love for food themed aesthetics started at a young age. I loved this book as I enjoyed the illustrations.

To purchase this book, click here

And look what I found!

.
The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food - PART 1


The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food - PART 2 

To learn more about the Berenstain bears, visit the official website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment