Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello Kitty Polaroid Tote

Another great tote from the collaboration between Sanrio and Loungefly. I purchased this tote at the Sanrio website. I usually hate totes. I don't know what it is about a simple design that tapped a hidden disgust within me. It's only fabric and it's an accessory I can simply turn away from. Even so, I invested far too much of my energy disliking these form of purse.

It's only until recently that I've decided that I don't hate totes as much as I used to. Why? Because I've found myself needing them. I dislike having to carry purses, so I figure if I have to, I may as well buy things that I like. So, I have a slew of "simple black bags", cupcake bags and yes, Hello Kitty bags. 

Well, when I feel like reading in a cafe, or if I have to bring in a lot of information for work, I have needed something larger than what I usually carry.

Tada! A new purchase for me.



















Say cheeese! Ooorr, just stare blankly, smile pleasantly or make a squinty face. That works for me too. I've never been one to take a picture with my teeth showing.



















Inside the tote is a black linking with a Hello Kitty print.



















And here she is now taking a picture of you! The rainbow design is Kodak-esque and I love that. Almost vintage-like. Thank you Hello Kitty for making my purse carrying adventures a little less cumbersome.

No comments:

Post a Comment