Sunday, January 15, 2012

Joy is Sweet and Sara Vegan Marshmallows







 I make a weekly trip to Whole Foods Market. This week, I found a new item that I'm really excited about. Sweet and Sara Vegan Marshmallows.

I had several to choose from and I ultimately decided on The Cinnamon and Pecan.






















I couldn't be more delighted with these tasty treats. These sweets have convinced me that marshmallows aren't just for hot chocolate. They are fun to eat by themselves. I'm crazy about cinnamon and the candied pecans are a great addition.

Admittedly these are the only flavor I have tried. But now I am eager to try the others.






















The strawberry flavored marshmallows look like pink fluffy cloud and that makes me happy.






















The coconut marshmallows are vanilla with organic toasted coconut.






















Last but not least, vanilla flavored marshmallows.

Next week I'll be purchasing them all. Can't wait!

For more information visit the official Sweet and Sara website.

No comments:

Post a Comment