Friday, January 13, 2012

etsy breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert

New treats from etsy! Yummy/tacky jewelry. Oh how I love.




















Breakfast Ring by The Menu 

Breakfast is always good. Funny and random and pleasant to the eye.

















Lemon Meringue Pie Ring by Giraffes Kiss.

I hate meringue. I'm actually not a fan of lemon meringue pie but in general I love lemon desserts and I love the aesthetic of all lemon cakes; including meringue.





















Roast Beef Dinner by Neat Eats

I don't like roast beef. I don't like peas. But I love the aesthetic of this meal. Very much akin to a TV dinner.





















Guacamole and Chips Ring by Neat Eats

I could eat guacamole and chips all day. But good guacamole. I'm picky about it.
















Sour Apple Ring Pop Ring by Anthinalabella

I dislike sour apple candy. If you haven't caught on by now, I love the aethetic of foods and not necessarily foods I actually enjoy. I love this ring as it has the look of an exaggerated emerald ring.

Well, that's it this time around. I'm sure there will be more food themed etsy purchases in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment