Thursday, December 22, 2011

food themed necklaces from etsy

Oh, I can't stay off of etsy. I use that site to buy great DIY clothing or vintage clothing, but more than anything I purchase jewelry. My jewelry of choice is quite, "arty" but in contrast -- or not so much in contrast; I am so fond of food themed jewelry. Here are some of my latest purchases.















Alphabet Soup. It comes with a spoon and as you can see their is a heart in the middle of it. I assume it is meant to be a piece of pasta.
By The Menu on etsy.




















Grapefruit with spoon. I think the best part is that the spoon is filled with sugar. I've always viewed pink grapefruit as one of the prettiest fruits. The vivid pink contrasted with the yellow and white is something special.
By The Menu on etsy.












 Black forest cake by Zincolas on etsy.





















Keylime Pie by Zincolas on etsy

















Pink Frosted Animal Cookie. It's a camel! These cookies have been around for ions and they come in pink and white. To this day they are my favorite cookies.
By Laura Bushman on etsy.






















Toast with butter. Toast is one of the finest foods there is. Simple and yummy and so random.
By Inedible Jewelry on etsy

















Falafel. So incredibly detailed.
By Shay Aaron on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment