Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 Year Of The Dragon Hello Kitty Compact Mirror

I'm looking forward to the new Hello Kitty Sephora Collection.




















At the moment I own the silver Hello Kitty Compact and the Graffiti Hello Kitty Compact from the Hello Kitty Sephora collaboration and this sleek, shiny, gem will be my third.






















As I age I am enjoying the color gold more and more. It's tacky yet magnificent. It's the tackiness that makes it magnificent.






















On the inside of one of the mirror panels are some Japanese characters. Unfortunately I have no idea what it reads.

The 2012 Year of the Dragon Hello Kitty Compact Mirror is not yet available however, you can request to be notified by email when it does. To do so, visit the Sephora website, here.

2 comments:

  1. It's Chinese... and says Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you for letting me know. My mirror just arrived today actually.

    ReplyDelete