Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bubble Dog Fun Food Themed Belts

All belts are made by Bubble Dog and are sold for $16.00 each. For more information visit the official Bubble Dog etsy page.















As much as I obsess over cupcakes, my favorite out of this lot is this happy rocket popsicle that flies through a starry atmosphere.














Such a calm and pleasant cupcake.















Oh how I love the tackiness and wonder that is rainbows and unicorns.














Over time my love of narwhals has reached new levels. I get excited whenever I see some accessory or clothing item that is narwhal related.














The whimsy of outer space.
 













The friendly strawberry against a retro background.















An a wity critter, wiser than you and me; clutching a psychadellic mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment