Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Last Cupcake Standing

Thanks to Cupcakes Take the Cake (my favorite cupcake blog) for posting this!

































As a cupcake lover I often dream of zombie cupcakes. When I encounter them I make them my friends and we "raaaah" together and then roam unsuspecting villages. So, what I am saying here, is that the above kick ass pink cupcake needn't cock that rifle. Pacifism will work here.

The above cupcakes are meant to mimic a T-shirt titled, "The Last Cupcake Standing". Flickr member Death By Cupcake created these great animated cupcakes.

















The above is the image from the original t-shirt. CTTC said, that this shirt was once available on Woot but is now nowhere to be found. I did my own digging and yep...nowhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment