Monday, August 22, 2011

Silver Foxes

Thanks to Gracie Pie for providing the below images. I find the below women to be incredibly beautiful. Really, I'm envious. I also admire their silver hair. The various shades of silver are so becoming. Silver of course is very close to the color gray. While I am far from having gray hair it will happen one day, and these photos are examples as to how gray really isn't half bad.



















The woman above contrasts her silver mane with red lipstick. Love it. The last time I wore lipstick, was at the age of 17. I have no desire to put up with it again but every now and then I'll see a pair of red lips and think...WOW.

















This woman has incorporated some purple and blue hues to her silver. Love her great big eyes and barely there pink lips. On a side note I also dig the Tokidoki Unicorno tattoo on her right arm.

















Dolly blue eyes and a off orange red lip color.

















Purple silver tresses and a cupcake tattoo to boot!

Alright that was fun. Thanks for tagging along.

2 comments: