Monday, July 18, 2011

mas cupcake nail art

I continue to post photos of cupcake nail art (and Hello Kitty nail art). As long as I find more I'm going to keep em' comin'!























(source)
via hawaiikawaii

These nails are longer than I keep my own nails and I don't usually keep them as square as the image above. But I can see how it would be helpful so as to get a good cupcake.

 (source) via hawaiikawaii

I love the sprinkles on the cupcake here. I don't know where to obtain the tiny jewels or how they would have a chance of staying glued. I image one would have to be extremely careful when handling anything for fear of them coming off.

















(source) via hawaiikawaii

These nails are MUCH longer than I care for but I do dig the cupcake design none the less.

2 comments: