Sunday, July 17, 2011

82 tattoos of Julia Roberts

I've been meaning to post something on this guy for a while and only now am I getting to it.


(source)

Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic is a 56 year old newspaper vendor from Valparaiso, Chile. He has an affinity for actress Julia Roberts and choses to display it. Upon his body are 82 tattoos of her face. Bukovic has reportedly spent approximately $2,100 on his ink.



I've never seen a portrait tattoo that I actually admire. I truly wonder if it is possible to get a good likeness of someone's face through the art of tattooing. I have yet to see it.

I've never admired anyone to the point where I'd want their face or name permanently inked onto my body. I love tattoos and I think anyone who has ever had one knows there is a risk involved. I can only hope that Mr. Bukovic doesn't tire of his 82 Julias.

No comments:

Post a Comment