Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow, the hat gets around!



I just posted about a bakery in Munich, Germany that has designed a cupcake inspired by the hat worn by Princess Beatrice in the Royal Wedding between Prince William and Kate Middelton. The bakery is called Wir Manchen Cupcakes. To read that post click here.

Previously, I had written a post about the maker of Princess Beatrice's hat. The artist's name is Treacy Philip and he has created many a hat for Lady Gaga. I bring up Lady Gaga because when I first saw a photo of Princess Beatrice's hat my first thought was, "wow, I like the Lady Gaga hat!"
In that post I included many photos of Philip's creations. They are definitely worth a peek. Great works of art. To read that post click here.

And now someone has photoshopped the image of President Obama and members of his team gathered around watching the event of Osama Bin Laden's death unfold. In the above image the members are all wearing the Philip Treacy hat worn by Princess Beatrice.

The image is from The Daily What.

No comments:

Post a Comment