Saturday, May 21, 2011

Watermelon Cupcakes

The weather is getting hotter and that means Summer fruits! I admit I'm a bad Southern Californian as I do not favor the sun. I'm still working on my moon tan! I do however, love fruit and one of my favorites is watermelon! Not only is it a delightful tasting fruit but it is also beautiful.

Whenever I find some type of food I like I often wonder if someone has made it into a cupcake form. Here are some watermelon cupcakes. I have credited all cupcakes and linked back to the original authored websites. Some of the websites provided recipes and others did not. Take a gander at these beauties!


From My Sweetest Kitchen


From My Baking Kingdom
Recipe from My Baking Kingdom here.


From GF In The City
Get the recipe from GF In The City adapted from Gale Gand & Chaos in the Kitchen here


From Mandi Cakes


With real watermelon
From Blisstree
Get recipe from Blisstree here.


From Whimsical Cookery via The Cupcake Blog.
Get the recipe from Whimsical Cookery here.


From The Cupcake Blog


From Just Jenn Recipes
Get the recipe from the website here.


From Las Vegas Cupcake Lane Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment