Friday, May 20, 2011

heels, purses and a shirt from Jellyfish Design Studio

I have posted about Jellyfish Design Studio shoes before. I have purchased three pairs of cupcake shoes from their Etsy site. To read that post and view those shoes click here.

Here are some new additions to their Etsy site. I don't plan on purchasing these as some of the shoes are not my style but I do love the yummy treats painted onto the shoes. The items are quite pricey but my guess is that this is due to the fact that all items are hand painted.


Cupcake Clutch


Cupcake Clutch


Cupcake Top Hand Painted


Katy Cotton Candy Shoes (Printed Lace Up Sneakers)


Katy Cotton Candy Shoes


Katy Cotton Candy Shoes (Color)


Chocolate Sprinkles and Cupcake Shoes


Sprinkles and Cupcake Shoes (Color)


Ice Cream Shoes (Pink)


Ice Cream Shoes

To visit the Jellyfish Design Studio Etsy page click here.

To visit the Jellyfish Design Studio official website click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment