Monday, April 25, 2011

Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish Crackers from Pepperidge Farm

Goldfish Crackers have been a favorite snack of mine since I was a wee lass. Over the years I've noticed how these classic crackers have strayed from their original goodness. Pepperidge Farm has come up with Pizza flavor Goldfish crackers, S'mores flavor, Cinnamon, Rainbow colored crackers, Neon colored crackers and the list goes on.



I hadn't allowed myself to test any of the newer flavors until now. Being the cupcake fiend that I am I of course had to try these out. Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish Crackers!

Nice idea but they didn't pan out. The wrapping advertises the crackers as having little colorful sprinkles just as a real cupcake might. The sprinkles don't exist on the actual cracker. I didn't really expect the crackers to taste like cupcakes and they don't. When I tasted them I was reminded immediately that I was eating crackers and not cookies. The fish taste like vanilla flavored wheat crackers.

I don't regret trying them out. It's always an adventure when tasting cupcake themed goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment