Monday, April 11, 2011

Swing Dance Shoes at DanceStore

Swing dancing has been a passion of mine starting from the age of 17. I've known about Dancestore.com for quite some time and it is only now that I'm getting around to making a purchase. The store offers a variety of shoes made for swing dancing which can double as casual wear.

I don't like the clothing offered on the dancestore website. Rather than cute I find the clothes to be too cheesy and pop-swing. But don't take my word for it, perhaps you'll find something you like.

Onto the shoes!



Aris Allen Satin Ivory Vintage 1930s T-Strap
$74.95


The above shoes are a favorite of mine but I'm not a gal who likes to dance in heels. For me, the Satin Ivory Vintage T-Strap shoes are meant to wear outside of the dance floor. But that's just me. I know there are plenty of women who dance comfortably in these shoes.



Aris Allen Women's White Peep-Toe Wedge 
$74.95

I prefer to dance in wedges as they offer more support.


To visit Dance Store visit there website at http://www.dancestore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment