Saturday, April 16, 2011

Slip-Offs Custom Made Shoes

Slipoffs.com is a website where one can purchase custom made shoes. Each pair of shoes costs $180. Sounds pricey but you do get to have whatever you want hand painted on your choice of Vans, Converse, Vans Chukka Boots or Skate high shoes or anything that has canvas.


Being that I love random food themed clothing, jewelry...anything, I particularly like these choices.


Bacon and eggs are a favorite random food pair!


I like this combination. Who eats steak and oranges together?

Here are some other cool pics from the Slipoffs gallery.


Van Gogh's Starry Night on one shoe and it's evil twin on the other.


Cherry Blossoms


Prince


Napoleon and Kip Dynamite from the film Napoleon Dynamite

If I decide to buy a pair I think I'll have a cupcake on one shoe and a cup of tea on the other. Hmm, or maybe sugar skulls...or maybe a glittery 80s unicorn theme...or or or...

No comments:

Post a Comment