Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Name is تثىىهبثق

I discovered a jewelry website called MyNameNecklace.com which features custom made necklaces. I have never been a fan of necklaces that state a person's own name. They seemed a bit redundant. A slightly fancier version of the Hello My Name Is...name tag.



I think the name necklaces became more popular during the Sex and the City craze as the lead character "Carrie Bradshaw" sported her own Carrie necklace.



MyNameNecklace carries necklaces in various languages.



The above image is a name spelled out in Arabic. I don't know what name this is but I find it to be quite beautiful.

The website provides a virtual keyboard where one can type in their name in English and it will appear translated in the language chosen.

The website offers necklaces in Sterling Silver ($33.99) , 14 Yellow Gold ($150) or 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver ($49.95). I chose the latter.

The languages available are Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Gree, Turkish, and Hebrew.

My name in Arabic reads as

تثىىهبثق

No comments:

Post a Comment