Saturday, April 9, 2011

Modcloth

I've been a fan of Modcloth for years now but I haven't mentioned it on this blog until now. I figure it's about time. Modcloth is an online clothing and decor retailer that speaks to vintage, retro and modern styles.

New items come into Modcloth every day and I check the website every day just to see what's been posted or to shop for myself.

Here are some of my choices and purchases from Modcloth.


You're So Clover Dress


Vinyard Excursion Dress


Grace Gardens Dress


Go With the Flow Dress


How Do Your Paisleys Grow Dress


Grecian Grey Dress


Point of View Dress


Coffee and Dreams Dress


Rosemary Dress



Cream of the Tops Blouse



The Greatest of Trapeze Top



Aquarian Fascination Top


Suits Your Fancy Top


Ready or Dot Top


Garnish with Mint Top


Pearls We Do Adore Top


Go With the Flower Top



Santa Cruz Beach Heel


Look of Love Sunglasses


Call My Direct Line Phone


The Moustache Grower's Guide

As much as I love Modcloth I often run into items that horrify me. Here are some examples I felt compelled to share with you.


Would you pay $100 for this Pure Wild Child dress?


$70 for this Palm Beach Promenade Dress?


$130 for this Crystal Boutique Heel?


$50 for The Greatest Shoe on Earth in Purple?

One woman's garbage is another woman's treasure so I included the names of these items. My point however is that I am sometimes surprised at how unattractive some of the items can be. But hey at least their is a variety available to all!

For more information on Modcloth visit there website here or their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment