Sunday, April 10, 2011

Irregular Choice Shoes for Men

I just posted about Irregular Choice shoes. To read that post click here. Irregular Choice shoes are quite strange. I've found a few that I like and they are different from any pair of shoes I've ever purchased. If you visit the website or view my last post you will see what I mean.

I found that Irregular Choice also sells shoes for men. The shoes are not your typical "male" shoe. Although I don't like the below styles I do think it's great that there must be a market out there for "irregular" shoes for men.

Pink and purple dress shirts are becoming more popular for men which impresses me. I think this shoe line offers men a choice for something that isn't traditional/stereotypical. Hoorah for Irregular Choice!


Nibbla


Nibbla

No comments:

Post a Comment