Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cupcake Shoes from Jellyfish Designs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So excited about my new shoes!


So, the above shoe is what I wanted but they are no longer available. I contacted Jellyfish Designs and they were willing to make them for me at no additional price!



I saw these available but I wanted the first pair as these are a slightly different color and they have a higher heel. I prefer a lower heel. The heels are 3 3⁄4 inches to be exact.



I purchased these as well. When it comes to cupcakes I can't help but splurge.



As pretty as these are, I didn't want heels this bright. I'm actually not the biggest fan of pink but when it comes to cupcakes it seems appropriate.

Want more details about these shoes? Here ya go..

Designed / hand painted 2010
Oil based permanent paint
Holds up against rain and water and can be washed to clean
Synthetic patent leather upper.
Rounded toe.
Lightly padded footbed.
Fabric lining.

To purchase shoes from Jellyfish Design Studio go to their website here.
or their etsy page here.

They also make custom made shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment