Friday, March 18, 2011

Cookies n' Cream Peanut Butter

To be honest I haven't tried this recipe but when I saw it I knew I had to post it. Cookies n' Cream Peanut Butter! I've got to try this. I found the recipe on the Modcloth Blog.


Cookies ‘n’ Cream Peanut Butter
Makes roughly enough for a 26 oz. jar. From Picky Palate

10 whole Oreo cookies (Okay, I used 20!)
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 mason jar, or, reuse peanut butter jar!



1. Gather your Oreos. Place them in a large plastic bag, and then crush them with a rolling pin or other weighted object. Most anything will work, from a bowl to a common household hammer!

2. Pour your freshly crumbled Oreos in a bowl, and top with the two cups of peanut butter.

3. While the peanut butter oozes into every open inch of the Oreo crumble, prepare your white chocolate by microwaving for about a minute with two tablespoons of peanut butter, or heating it using a double boiler on your stove top.

4. Once the white chocolate concoction is melted into gooey goodness, drizzle it into the bowl of Oreos and peanut butter.



5. Gently stir the mixture, and pour into a mason jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment