Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Onch Movement!



Introducing the Onch Movement!


(source)

Onch is a jewelry designer who markets yummy, foodie, arty jewelry pieces.

Apparently Onch appeared on a show called My BFF with Paris Hilton. Eesh! I remember seeing that show advertised once upon a time. He appeared on a show where he competed with others so he could receive the title of becoming Paris Hilton's best friend.

Well apparently he's engaging in more productive pursuits these days.



This is going to be my next purchase. A pink whip cream ring!



To keep up with Onch visit his blogsite here.

I just learned that the amazing crochet artist Twinkiechan has collaborated with Onch on some pieces. I've been in love with Twinkiechan's products for years now. She makes incredible food themed scarves and other yummy delights. To check out her latest post on Onch and his recent Eat it All! launch party click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment