Saturday, March 6, 2010

peaches n' cream tea


(source)

Peaches! Peaches! Get yer Peeeaches!

One of my favorite fruits and I have finally found peach tea. Now this may seem like something that is not difficult to get a hold of but you'd be surprised.


(source)

I have been looking for plain peach tea but have only found peach combinations. I've mostly run into peach and ginger teas and I cannot stand ginger. I've found peach and mango and even though mango is another favorite fruit of mine I just wanted simple peach.


(source)

I finally found plain peach tea from Celestial Seasonings. I've never used this brand of tea before and for whatever reasons considered the brand to be inferior tea. Am I becoming a tea snob? Hmm. I won't dwell on that too much.


(source)

I now would like to try Celestial Seasoning's Imperial White Peach tea. Sounds good.


(from wednesday chef)

I decided to put some creamer in my tea tonight and whala! Peaches n' cream tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment