Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boo to Valentine's Day but hooray for Valentine's Day cupcakes!

I am not a fan of Valentine's Day as I find it to be a surfaced holiday. Regardless of how I feel about "Hallmark's Day" as I call it, I do enjoy some of the aesthetics of it.

I found a plethora of Hallmark's Day cupcakes that are incredibly decorative, not to mention appetizing.

Boo to Valentine's Day but hooray for Valentine's Day cupcakes!

Give it up for these amazing bakers as well!


Red Velvet Cupcake by Tasquah


From Retro Bakery in Las Vegas


From mutantsupermodel


From Blisstree


From Angie Chan


From JujyCakes via Flickr


From The Bleeding Heart Bakery


From Star Bakery UK (Nottinghamshire) via Flickr


From Pink Frosting


From Flickr user Happiness in a Bite


From Little Miss Cupcake Paris via Flickr


From Michelle Aaron


From jewelsb78

No comments:

Post a Comment