Friday, January 8, 2010

Tea Project by Today is Pretty

Sherri from Today Is Pretty created a Tea Project that consists of various photo shots of tea along with other food items. The images are simplistic which is just enough.

Below are only some of her photos. To view the rest go to her flickr page.


Black Tea + Pear


Tea + Big Snack


Tea + Frosted Grahams


Tea + Desperation


No. 9 Antilles + Tea


Green Tea + Blood Oranges
(I think this one is my favorite)


Dragonwell Tea + Fig
(I think this is my second favorite. I am not a fan of figs but I think they are beautiful fruit)



Tea + Coconut Cupcake
(considering my obsession with cupcakes how is it that this image is not my favorite?)



Tea + Auntie's Biscotti


Tea + Almond Anise Biscotti


Small Pitcher of Arnold Palmer


Green Tea + Oranges


D'anjou Pear + Black Tea


Ultimate Vanilla Wafers + Black Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment