Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is your vagina not pink enough for you? Well, there's a new sexist, ageist cosmetic product that can help you out!

So, apparently there is a new product on the market that gives women the message that all women must have rosey pink vaginas. If you feel that your vagina or your partner's vagina does not appear pink enough then you can spend money on this sexist and ageist cosmetic product.



"My New Pink Button" is a "Cosmetic Dye especially for the woman's genital area, to help restore that healthy vibrant Rosy color.”

I first learned about this product from a website entitled Womanist Musings. I was in such disbelief that I decided I needed to investigate this product for myself. I viewed the FAQ section and this is what the website had to say.


Q. Help! I've noticed I am turning a more brown color down there on my inside lips, is this normal”?

A. Yes, it’s perfectly normal and there are many factors that can contribute to this. Ethnicity is a big factor, also age, hormone change, surgeries, childbirth, sickness, health, diet and medications can all contribute to a change from “Pink” to “Brown” in a woman's genital area.


Q. “I used to be so “Pink” and healthy looking on my inside Labia Lip area. Now I am losing that fresh look. Is there anything I can do”?

A. Yes, now there is a solution! “My New Pink Button” is a Cosmetic Dye especially for the woman's genital area, to help restore that healthy vibrant Rosy color. Until now there has never been a solution for restoring natural pigment. This is a concern with many women and more than you can even imagine, and a frequent question that Physicians are asked. Check out the blogs on the Internet. You are not alone! This is a common problem and we now have a simple and safe solution, restoring sexual confidence to Women everywhere!


Q. “How long does the Labia Dye last”?

A. The normal time period for Cosmetic Labia re-Colorant to last is between 48 to 72 hours. It can differ from person to person and you can also re-apply as often as necessary.


Q. “Can you use this solution on other body parts”?

A. Yes, this can be used on the nipples and men’s genitals.


The website admits that browing of the vagina lips is "perfectly normal" however the website does not want women to accept the natural changes in their bodies. The dye doesn't last for very long so every consumer needs to stock up on this product if they want to fool their partners.

Every woman's body is different and as one ages the body evolves. Think of all issues in your life that you are passionate for and feel are worth fighting for. I can only hope that those who are reading this are not simply a choir for me to preach to. Let us encourage ourselves and each other to celebrate our bodies and the natural changes that come with them. At times this is easier said than done, however, I have noticed that vanity has been spreading down the genital area more and more in recent years.

Whether if it's not vaginoplasty it's "My New Pink Button."

No comments:

Post a Comment