Saturday, December 26, 2009

White Christmas? Blue Christmas? How about purple?

I have a friend who's favorite color is purple. We were having a conversation about Christmas lights and I had mentioned how I love to use white Christmas lights to accent particular parts of the house during non-Christmas months.

She mentioned that she would love to decorate the interior of her house with purple Christmas lights but had not been able to find any. I doubt she utilized the internet because I found some under 3o seconds.


(source)

She and I have both have been a little dulled with Christmas and it's meaning. So, we decided that next year (if neither of us have to work or volunteer to work) we will get together and have a purpley Christmas.

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm dreaming of a puuuurple Christmas! Blah di blah, I don't know the rest of the woooords...

I think it would be awesome if more people decorated their homes with non-conventional Christmas colored lights during the holidays. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment