Sunday, December 6, 2009

scary frozen breakfast foods

There are some food products that are incredibly frightening. I have always been frightened by frozen breakfast foods, particularly ones that contain egg. It's amazing to me that anyone would want to microwave egg only to have a greasy oozing entree on the plate.

And then those who do not wish to watch the process of preparation enter drive thru lanes to get their egg mcmuffins.

Granted I have never eaten a an egg mcmuffin, however I don't think there is any amount of advertising that is going to get me to think that a gelatinous egg mold is appetizing.

Just recently I came across an advertisement for a breakfast product that is bound to give me nightmares.



What is this? I thought this had to be a joke so I looked it up and it turns out that Jimmy Dean sells a plain and blueberry version of this as well.


Jimmy Dean Sausage Complaint Call

I don't know if this call is for real but I heard it on a radio program. I guess some people really need their greasy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment