Saturday, December 5, 2009

Break me off a piece of that unusually strange Kit Kat bar

I was attempting to find the Green Tea flavored Kit Kat bars as I had heard about them for some time. In my search I found images from many different Kit Kat flavors from Japan. I want to try them all but have no idea how to find them.

I did find one site that offers a few flavors. To peruse their choices go to

http://www.jbox.com/SEARCHES/japan_kit_kat/



Cafe Latte Kit Kat



Sports Drink Kit Kat


Gingerale Kit Kat


Vegetable Juice Kit Kat


Ramune Kit Kat (ramune is a Japanese soda)


Red Azuki Bean Kit Kat


(source)
Double Berry Kit Kat



Cherry Kit Kat


Soy Flavor Kit Kat


Golden Peach and White Peach Kit Kat


Apple Kit Kat


Sweet Corn Kit Kat


Sweet Potato Kit Kat


Watermelon Kit Kat


Potato Kit Kat


Salt and Caramel Kit Kat


Muscat Of Alexandria Grapes Kit-Kat


Kinako (toasted soy flour) Kit Kat


Pumpkin Kit Kat


Green Tea Kit Kat


Espresso Coffee Kit Kat


Red Bean Soup Kit Kat


Caramel Macchiato Kit Kat (Is it a Caramel Macchiato McFlurry flavor?)


Chestnut Kit Kat


Blood Orange Kit Kat


Pineapple Kit Kat

The Japanese Nestle Kit Kat site is http://www.breaktown.com. Unfortunately for me it's entirely in Japanese so I have no idea how to order what I want. It appears that there is no translation. Arrggghh!

So, apparently I have to take a trip to Japan in order try all of these tempting treats? I will continue to hunt for a website or some connection to these Kit Kats. I'll certainly let you all know if I find anything. And information you all might have is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment