Thursday, November 26, 2009

yum

I don't often eat spaghetti as it is full of starchy goodness. Although I do not celebrate Thanksgiving (for these reasons...one, two) I like the idea of creating a different kind of Thanksgiving. One where friends (not family) and I might get together and eat non-traditional Thanksgiving food. My first choice is grilled cheese sandwiches with ranch to dip and soup. Num!
I've run this idea by some friends and while the idea was well received it's difficult to gather a group when most are with their families so this day has yet to occur.

As for tonight I'm indulging it not traditional yummy Thanksgiving foods but yummy spaghetti.

Because I've been posting many quotes lately on the topic of introspection coffee and tea I thought perhaps I might actually be able to find one that relates to spaghetti. Whala!



"No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention."

------Christopher Morley (american writer and editor 1890-1957)

No comments:

Post a Comment