Sunday, November 29, 2009

it all started with a peach

Today has been peaches. It began with a Jamba Juice peach smoothie.


From flickr user sonya phillip/wax and wools


Saw a movie with a friend but stopped at a fudge shop. I'm not fond of fudge but I bought a peach italian soda.


(source)

On the way to my car I past by hedges that had various types of hibiscus and other flowers I wasn't quite familiar with. I picked a peach colored flower.



On the way home I stopped at a Japanese market to purchase some rice candy. I decided to pick up some nori (seasoned dried seaweed strips) and Calpico.


(source)
Calpico is a non carbonated soft drink. I found peach flavored Calpico and the Hello Kitty image made the drink appear all the more yummy. I should note that the image above is not my hand.


(source)

I decided to keep the peach theme and purchased some peach flavored Kasugai gummy candy.


(source)

You'd think I'd be sick of it but at the end of my day I stopped for some peach ice cream. I only wanted a taste of it so I just had a tiny scoop in a custard cup.

I also only took a little swig of the Calpico.


(source)

I decided to whip out my peach tea from my cupboard. Thank goodness it's caffeine free, or otherwise I wouldn't be able to drink it tonight.



As I was searching for images for this post I found this above piece. I remember seeing this long ago on art.com and always thought I might purchase it and frame it onto a canvas. I think it'd be a great piece for my kitchen.



I think tomorrow I should eat an actual peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment