Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brainalizer

Anyone remember Brainalizer Soda? It was discontinued but I found it! I can special order it from a website. I used to drink this at Sacred Grounds in San Pedro, California in my highschool years. I don't think I ever ordered a coffee drink at Sacred actually.

It's not a drink you can drink quickly. It's something to sip as it is a spicy fruity drink.



THE BRAINALIZER

Contains: Carbonated Water, Honey, Fruit juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural and Essential Citrus Oils, American and Siberian Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Goldenseal, Dill Weed, Echinacea, Ginko Biloba, Dandelion, African Capsicum, Beet Juice and Carmine for Natural Color.

In order to find it for purchase go to SodaKing.com. The Soda King is a company that has vintage sodas for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment