Friday, October 30, 2009

Yo ho ho and a...batch of cupcakes!

What is it about pirates that we love so much? They pillage and brutalize yet we crave them so! I guess most of us are able to separate the real from the fake and charismatic. They get to wear awesome outfits and they get to say, "aaarrr!" a lot. Perhaps this is why Talk Like A Pirate Day was invented.


(source)
Strawberry in the center! Yum! Buried treasure!

So, apparently I missed Talk Like A Pirate Day as it took place on September 19th. Well this is good preparation for next year! I think anything can be celebrated with cupcakes. Here are some wonderful creations that pay homage to the pirate theme!


(source)
Creature of the sea...


(source)
Love these comic-esque pirates..


(source)
Not as pretty or vibrant but definitely decorative..


(source)
A treasure in every cupcake!


(source)
Beautiful isn't it?


(source)
I think these are my favorites!

I'm sure I'll find more for next year! I'll have to make some of my own to post!


Pirates of the Caribbean - The Disneyland Ride

Yo ho ho ho a batch of cupcakes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment