Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unique cupcake items

I love cupcakes and am always on the hunt for something cupcake themed that I might want. I also like looking at items that I'd never buy in my life! Some are cute and quirky. Found some that were posted on All Things Cupcake and some on etsy.


Mosaic cupcakes available through Raggedy Ruthie.


Mosaic You Are Special Cupcake


Mosaic Lucky Cupcake


Cupcake acrylic nails from Aya1gou.


Chiyoko, lolita cupcake and chocobars nails


I have never worn fake nails in my life and had never intended to start. However, I have been on the look out for either short fake nails with cupcakes on them or a shop that can paint cupcakes on my nails. The above fake nails are delightfully tacky. Awesome but you'll never see me wearing them! I applaud anyone who wears them with pride though!


Well, I don't want children of my own but if I did I am sure I'd pick these up! For all you mothers out there who love cupcakes...here are some cute cupcake breast feeding pads from Mimimommieandme.





Cupcake towels from gemjewels.



Um, I can honestly say I don't understand this item. They do look super soft but I don't think they are cupcakes anymore when you unravel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment