Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tea Club part 2


(source)

In the past I've posted about Tea Club products. Today I finally decided to see if I could find a tea club mug of my own to purchase.


(source)

I have only been able to find the mug on a UK website called Getting Personal. To purchase the mug click here.


(source)

1. The first rule of TEA club is you don't talk about TEA club.
2. The second rule of TEA club is you don't talk about TEA club.
3. The third rule of TEA club is when a biscuit breaks or goes limp, the DRINK is over.
4. Forth rule is one MUG at a time.
5. Fifth rule, no cream, no sugar.
6. Sixth rule, DRINKS go on as long as they have to.
7. And the Seventh and final rule, if this is your first night at TEA club, you have to DRINK.


(source)

To purchase this shirt click here.

For the Tea Club facebook click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment