Sunday, October 25, 2009

Natalie Dee's sense of humor

I just posted a cartoon image by Natalie Dee. I have admired her work for some time but had forgotten all about her until recently. I thought I'd post some of my favorite pieces.


A carrot with an attitude. Awesome.




Those who know me know that I love food themed art. So random and hilarious!


Okay!






I would love this!


Ok, this one isn't that funny but beets are one of my favorite foods..


I am all about glitter! I still wear it from time to time. Don't care that my friends think it's weird! Glitter for life!


How'd she know I'm obsessed with cupcakes?!


Remember when we used to make these? Thanks for the memories Ms. Dee!


Sigh...this is depressing isn't it?


Tis true..






Yes you are..


I usually think that when people give the finger out of an attempt to be humorous it ends up making them look like jerks. But this makes me smile for some reason.


Yep. Tis true. Fitting for this season of Dia de Los Muertos..


Oh, so that's how it works!


Natalie Dee also sells t-shirts!



I think I'm going to have to buy this one! It is oh so perfect!




I love that she doesn't assign certain shirts for men and certain for women. All of the designs she uses for one gender she uses for the other. No sexism here! I think most people would assign this"Anxiety Girl" shirt for women only. Not Natalie!



Natalie Dee also sells original artwork and prints.

For more information on Natalie Dee..

Official Website


Natalie Dee's Blog

Natalie Dee's Twitter page


Natalie Dee's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment