Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More goodies from Yummy Tattoos

More treats from Yummy Tattoos! Some true gems continue to pop up on the Yummy Tattoo blog.



You can find the website/blogsite here.


Georgia Peach Tattoo
By Malia Reynolds at Memorial Tattoo in Georgia, Atlanta


Stunning! I'm in love with this peachy creation! So, beautiful and brings a feeling of sacredness and peace.


Candy and Sweets Tattoo
By
Alastair at Route 9 Tattoo in Framingham, MA


Yum, but I feel as though I need a toothbrush just from looking at this piece!


Cherry Pie Tattoo
By
Russ Abbott from Ink and Dagger Tattoo in Decatur, Georgia


Cherry cheesecake? I want some!


Desert Tattoo
From
Cleen Rock One


I think the red makes this tat look a bit too cluttered and...bloody. Even so it's impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment