Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello Kitty interviewed for her 35th birthday

Digging up more stuff on the Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary event called Three Apples.

I found this video where Hello Kitty is being interviewed (sort of). Hello Kitty is dressed in a kimono and that is my favorite garb for Hello Kitty. I myself have a Hello Kitty plush doll dressed in a kimono.


Hello Kitty interview

Ok, I admit this interview is pretty corny!

So what have we learned here?

1) Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth because she speaks from the heart (ok, even as a Hello Kitty lover I am rolling my eyes at this one).

2) She's not a cat but a girl (huh?).

3) She's as tall as 5 apples and weighs as much as 3 (I'm assuming this is why the 35th Anniversary event is called Three Apples).

4) Hello Kitty has a twin sister named Mimi

5) Hello Kitty has a boyfriend named Dear Daniel.

Below is a video I found of Hello Kitty dancing with her beau. I warn you it is extremely nauseating! I think that's what makes it kinda of appealing as well.


Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel at Universal Studios in Osaka

No comments:

Post a Comment