Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ridiculously expensive "Max" suit from Where the Wild Things Are

I recently posted on the upcoming film based on the amazing children's book, Where the Wild Things Are. In that post I spoke about how I would love to own a wolf suit like the main character "Max" wore in the book.



Well now you can get one for yourself! Got an extra $610 lying around? I



Well, if you do...you too can own a Max suit. Opening Ceremony is selling them along with other Where the Wild Things Are themed items.

Ridiculous isn't it? I don't want a suit that badly! I'd like to know who would make such a large purchase and how often they'd wear the suit.

I think I'll settle for my copy of the book..



Or the movie that's coming out this fall!



Can't wait!


Where the Wild Things Are Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment