Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello Kitty used to oppress?


This is infuriating!


I've been going crazy with the Hello Kitty posts and stumbled upon this.

I don't know who's idea this was but it is disgusting. I know that people like to dress up Hello Kitty in different outfits and personas but this is not humorous or cute in any way.



I found these photos on KittyHell.com. The author of the site is often sent photos of various Hello Kitty products and images. He does not mention who sent these to him or what the motives are of the people who have created this images and doll.



If anyone has an idea as to why someone would create a Hello Kitty Hitler please let me know your thoughts.


This Hello Kitty doll is supposed to represent a suicide bomber. Here she is show wearing a black Burka.

Perhaps the people who created these are attempting to push boundaries to see what they can get away with. Of course I cannot varify this but why push boundaries just to push them? Seems like a waste of time to me. Not only that but it is socially irresponsible. I see no humor or creative boldness in these images whatsoever.

1 comment: