Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anis Mogjani


(www.spokane7.com)
Anis Mogjani


Anis Mojgani - "For Those Who Can Still Ride An Airplane For The First Time" Season 6, Episode 4. S06 E04 (Air Date: 2007)

Anis Mojgani is a award winning slam poet from Portland, Oregon. I first spotted him on HBO's Def Poetry Jam. He is another exceptional artist who is able to live off of what he does. Imagine that.

I very much appreciate this piece as I think it expresses what a lot of men may feel but don't say out loud. I very much think that poets like Anis are brave individuals for allowing themselves to be vulnerable enough to express themselves to mass audiences. Keep up the good work Anis.


Anis Mogjani - "When I was sick" at the Bowery Poetry Club June 2008

For more information on Anis go to..
www.myspace.com/anismojgani
mojgani.livejournal.com/
www.facebook.com/people/Anis-Mojgani/573015318

No comments:

Post a Comment