Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello Kitty Bonanza

I have a love of Hello Kitty. She's spunky and punky. I've been a fan since I was a wee lass and my love continues. So, here is a post of some of the many creative Hello Kitty themed products I've come across.


(kittyhell.com)
First I'd like to give credit to the creator of KittyHell.com. I uploaded many of the photos for this post from his site. He posts endless information and photos of Hello Kitty products. He says that he hates Hello Kitty fanatics and Hello Kitty products but it must be a joke. After all his entire site is dedicated to Hello Kitty.



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty House. I have no idea where this is located, but wow.



(blog.sanariotown.com)
Hello Kitty Grand Piano


(collaborativepiano.blogspot.com)
Pink Hello Kitty Piano


(tatiyanna.wordpress.com)

Hello Kitty Acoustic Guitar




(hellokittyjunkie.wordpress.com)
Hello Kitty Purse


(sendaclock.co.uk) Hello Kitty Purse with Clock built in



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Musical? No thanks. As much as I love hello kitty, I have a feeling this would be an excruciating experience.



(fionaforever.com)
Hello Kitty Manicure


(finaforever.com)
Hello Kitty Nails. I don't wear fake nails and it's rare that I ever paint them. But this is so darn cute in the tackiest way! I'd try this.



(labelleetleblog.files.wordpress.com) M.A.C. Makeup promotes Hello Kitty line

(labelleetleblog.files..wordpress.com)
M.A.C. Makeup



(oneinchpunch.com) Believe it or not this is a Hello Kitty Hospital. The hospital is located in Taiwan. Director Tsai Tsung-chi said he hopes the sight of Hello Kitty everywhere will ease the pain and fear associated with childbirth and being admitted into hospital.


(oneinchpunch.com)
Hello Kitty Hospital



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Love Hotel. Yes, this is a bondage bed, decked out in hello kitty print. Yeah, I don't get it either. But it's amusing. It is located in Osaka, Japan.



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Bra Shop



(kiddyland.co.jp)
Punk Hello Kitty Doll


(strapya-world.com)
Goth Hello Kitty Cell Phone Strap




(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Condom Holder?




(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Cell Phone



(decora-fashion.blogspot.com)
Harajuku Girls sporting Hello Kitty Fashions



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Men Art Series




(blog.goodmenwear.com)
Hello Kitty Underwear for Men. This is a little too much for me.




(deviantart.com)
Hello KittyPinata



(kittyhell.com)
Pregnant Belly Art




(paultan.org)
Hello Kitty Car



(hello-kityworld.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty Car


(hello-kittyworld.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty Car



(blog.lib.umn.edu)
I don't promote guns but I figured I'd post this to show how ridiculous it is.



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Latte Art



(stylishmane.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty ring. I love this item. I have one of my own. However mine isn't so pricey as the line that is being sold by Kimora Lee Simmons. She's selling these rings with real diamonds.


(gottagottahaveit.com)
I have one of these that I bought on ebay years ago. My necklace doesn't come with real diamonds. I've seen Hello Kitty necklaces sell for thousands of dollars. So not worth it!




Hello Kitty Lawn Mower
(hello-kitty.co.uk)



(3.bp.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty Pancake Mould


(haleytan.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty Pancake




(blogsanariotown.com)
Banana carrying case
Probably not necessary but I admit I find this very cute.


(kittyhell.com)
Now, this I don't understand. Hello Kitty banana? I'm pretty sure it's not that different from a regular banana. It's funny...and kinda sad...slap a hello kitty label on something and it makes it more appealing some how. Marketing tactics galore ay? Well, this one isn't swaying me. I'm quite content with the bananas I purchase.



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty pre-packaged pizza? Uck!



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Vibrator



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Lunch Bags




(crowncombo.com)
Hello Kitty Champagne?



(crowncombo.com)
Hello Kitty Beer?



(crowncombo.com)
Hello Kitty pop-tarts! So awesome




(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Chocolate Ice Cream


(kittyhell.com)


(kittyhell.com)
Use Hello Kitty's bow as a spoon!



(kittyhell.com)
A Hello Kitty treat called "Collon". Well, it's not the same as colon but it's similar enough. Not sure what the treat looks or tastes like but I figured I'd post it anyway.



(8hitz.com)
Hello Kitty cake by Sanario



(kittyhell.com)
Oh no someone killed Kitty!



(craphound.com)
I guess this is what happens afterwards. Zombie Hello Kitty cake



(ifindkarma.wordpress.com)



(crumbsanddollies.blogspot.com)



(cupcakes.today.com)



Hello Kitty Cupcakes! (cupcakestakethecake.com)



(oneinpunch.net)



(tokyobunnie.blogspot.com)



(kittyhell.com)



(dendous.blog)



(tattoosone.blogspot.com)
Good and Evil Hello Kitty Tattoos


(kittyhell.com)



(kittyhell.com)
Hello Kitty Pirate Tattoo



(kittyhell.com)
Space Hello Kitty Tattoo



(kittyhell.com)
Wow...this guy takes it too far. Hello Kitty tattoo on his head and a brand scar on his hand. Hey at least he's not to "macho" to sport the kitty.


(sanario-love.com)
This tattoo combines two of my great loves. Cupcakes and Hello Kitty!


(kittyhell.com)


(tinkerbelltattoo.com)


(davidavery.wordpress.com)



(craziestgagets.com)
Hello Kitty Wash Machine




(blog.mailboxtees.com)
Hello Kitty Wedding Dress for $4000. Um..I don't love Hello Kitty THIS much! A woman on Etsy.com was selling them. I don't think her account exists anymore.



(japanhk.blogspot.com)
Hello Kitty plush. Here she sports a shitaki mushroom hat. So silly. Love it.



(isabella.la)
The Hello Kitty toaster is a common item in the Hello Kitty world. I have yet to purchase one of my own but it'll be happening soon! This woman here apparently toasted hamburger buns.



(cscoutjapan.com)
Hello Kitty ramen in a can. The grandma-ish Hello Kitty on the can is so cute!



(hellokittyblog.co.uk)
Hello Kitty pasta


(biggestmenu.com)
Hello Kitty Ramen (with calcium. Heh! I doubt it's any better for you)



(uchihasofly.deviantart.com)
Hello Kitty Ramune
Ramune is a Japanese soda drink that comes in a really unique bottle called a codd neck bottle. They are made of glass and sealed with a marble. The head is held in place by the pressure of the carbonation in the drink. To open the bottle, a plastic device to push the marble inward is provided with the bottle cap. The marble is pushed inside the neck of the bottle and causes the soda to fizz. It's fun to watch.



In 2007 a Bangkok's police force began a new method of discipline for it's officers. Officers that do not follow employee rules will be forced to wear a pink Hello Kitty armband.

"The same old warnings no longer work for some officers,” CSD acting chief Pongpat Chayaphan said. "This new approach is intended to engender a feeling of guilt and discourage them from repeating the offence.”

I think this is quite ridiculous. I don't think Hello Kitty is anything to be embarassed about. It seems to be a sexist way to attempt to emasculate the police officers.



(mdn.mainchi.jp./national/news)
Japanese toy maker Sanrio unveiled the world’s largest Hello Kitty statue (2.5 metres tall) at its flagship store in Tokyo’s Shinjuku district on Feb 1, 2008.



(akihabaranews)
Hello Kitty digital camera by Sanario




(blog.japundit.com)
Hello Kitty computer mouse



(kirai.net)
Hello Kitty Bus in Kawaii



(chinadaily.com)
Hello Kitty waffles! Nummy!



(yeinjee.com)
“Let’s learn Japanese culture with Hello Kitty” is an event that was held at Tamagawa Takashimaya shopping center in Tokyo on September 2, 2008. Here the person dressed in a Hello Kitty costume performed a traditional Japanese dance for the crowd.



Hello Kitty has a vast wardrobe and I've got to say, that my favorite outfit of hers is the kimono.
I have a Hello Kitty doll of my own and I was thrilled to find one with her sporting a kimono.



Hello Kitty shaped nori! I love seasoned seaweed. Not the healthiest snack that's for sure. Tons of sodium. But wow what a yummy delight!



Here is Hello Kitty in a bowl of udon noodles. I'm not fond of udon noodles. They are too thick for my taste. But this is a cute plush toy none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment