Friday, May 29, 2009

Bringing Home the Bacon!

Many who know me understand that I have a fondness for tood themed products. I often love the way food looks more so than it tastes. For example, I have an obsession with cupcakes but Ican't remember the last time I actually ate one. I see humor in random food and I also see the art.

Three of the most random foods that I have a deep aesthetic appreciation for are eggs, toast and bacon. Well, a while back I stumbled upon some bacon products that gave me quite a chuckle. Do I actually like bacon? It's rare that I'll chopm on a piece o' bacon. It's probably one of the worst foods one could put into their system. When I do find myself in front of a piece of bacon I can only eat the meat and I strip away the fat. Bacon is so greasy and fatty on it's own though that it often gives me a tummy ache. But is it funny? It is SO funny.




Here are some random bacon products I came across. Enjoy!


EDIBLE BACON STUFF!









































Bacon Pesto Pizza





Peanut Butter and Bacon


Don't ask..



Bacon Martini






Bacon Smoothie




Bacon Pie




Bacon Cake



Bacon Cookie





Bacon Cheesecake ...I think I want to try this!





Bacon Maple Ice cream ...is it me or does this look good?




Bacon Donut ....fat fat and more fat!





"Man Bait lollipop." (a pretty sexist name if you ask me. As if bacon is a macho...and only a man's food)




Green Eggs, Bacon and Milk




Bacon Popcorn





Strawberry Gummy Bacon






Chocolate Bacon





Poor thing!


NON-EDIBLE BACON STUFF!

Bacon Chapstick




Bacon, Eggs, Toast Scarf




Bacon and Egg Ring




Bacon Bracelet





Bacon Lube. I'd stay clear of this one. Hasn't been approved yet. And um...that's not the only reason I'd stay away from this product!




Bacon Mug. I want this!




Bacon Band-Aids


Bacon Flash Drive


Bacon Wallet





Knit Bacon and Eggs





From Jackie Annual 1979. Pure tacky awesomeness!



Bacon, Egg, and Toast Pillows






BACON TATTOOS!

Glad this person understands bacon will clog his arteries




No comments:

Post a Comment